Search This Blog

Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to the trenches!

It's Monday morning and I'm looking at the piles of boxes and bags of yarn and books and paper and equipment that always results from doing a booth at a show. We moved stuff over to Marshall on Friday evening and set up Saturday morning. There were lots of fun vendors there and a nice room. The customers stayed away in droves. Too bad. We got everything back home Sunday evening, unloaded the car and went home to bed.

Still no sign of a check from SMAHC - they have 30 days to send it out. I'll be spending this week spinning and planning the weavings and getting ready for the show this next weekend at Lake Elmo. The Shepherd's Harvest Wool Festival will be a lot more down my alley as far as products so I expect to do well, and they have a proven attendance record. I will also get a chance to talk to the local wool mills and maybe pick up a couple fleeces to have cleaned and carded for spinning. I'll get back to work now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:37 PM

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete