Search This Blog

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Check In!


This has been a crazy week - my daughter is finishing up first grade and so we're busy with school functions and field trips. I've been weaving and spinning and (no I don't drink!) even a little knitting, along with the usual store duties. Last night we got home and checked the mail and found the check from SMAHC waiting for us! Today I'll get it into the bank and contact Lucy about picking up the loom. Next week I'll be driving back and forth between Canby and Montevideo to demonstrate spinning in this log cabin at Heritage Days in the Pioneer Village. Lucy's studio is on the way, so I'll try to stop by there and see what we need to do to move the loom to Canby. Looking at the calander, I don't think we'll attempt the actual move until sometime around Memorial Day weekend. Once I see the loom, I'll have a better idea of how much space I'll need to make for it in the store. In the meantime, I can't quit my "day job" and so will get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment